My Beauty Diary: Bulgarian White Rose Mask

February 19, 2013

These days, I've found myself so excited in buying skincare products. I wanna know and have a kinda adventure with those. At first I didn't even dare to try because I had sensitive skin. But since I already fixed my skin problem, giving a try to some good reviewed products is a fun to do. Oh, there's another important thing. Before I decided to take this 'adventure', I learned much about skincare and knew, also identified my skin; what type, what problem. So it's not gonna be a wild random adventure with many many skincare products. And also, I think it must be done by using guaranteed products only. You know, a big no no to those abal-abal products.

Talking about skincare, a sheet mask cannot be forgotten. I love wearing this because it gives soothing and relaxing effect to my face. Will be so good especially to apply on tired skin; after a day doing activities, a day spending outside; what else to do besides to treat my skin in a simple way?! Ya, another plus for sheet mask. Simple. No washing after, just washing before, and apply. Finished?! Just take it off.

My Beauty Diary sheet mask is one of favorite masks. It becomes so popular in its country, Taiwan. I remember at first I thought this brand is from Japan. I used to think the popular one must be from Japan. LOL! Besides that, the packaging looks so Japan in my opinion.

This is my first time trying this brand. And I choose Bulgarian White Rose Mask.


My Beauty Diary sheet mask has so many variants that can be chosen by knowing our needs. Every mask has its own main ingredient, savor, and purpose. 

Bulgarian White Rose Mask is suitable for all skin types. The mask's purposes are moisturizing skin and giving back its radiance. So, it's devoted to the one who has dull skin. Like me.



Ingredients:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Soluble Collagen, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimehtyl Silanol Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Cucums Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide.

Taking pic while wearing this sheet mask.


The scent is familiar. It's white rose water or air mawar's scent. Of course, it's because they come from rose. Though one is Bulgarian, one is Indonesian,....maybe, I don't know (*ノ・ω・).

The obvious difference between My Beauty Diary sheet mask and other sheet masks that I've tried is the sheet is more transparent; more light and more cool feeling that's given. Beside that, the fluid in this mask is rapidly absorbed to my skin.

After more than half hour wearing this, I feel my skin is fresher and more supple. It makes me wanna try other variants of this brand ヽ(^Д^)ノ. Black Pearl, maybe, I heard it's one of the best selling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments