Photo Diary: Christmas

December 27, 2013

Date: December 25th, 2013 (It's Christmas!)
Location: Lotte Shopping Avenue, Jakarta


Started with a photo of my Mom and my little sister, Alin.




Photos with Santa.



"Santa, I'm a good kid~".


Mama also begs for a present.


Fake snow


Fake phone



Fake SNSD

Too lazy to think of a nice caption.

.

Anyway,
I don't celebrate Christmas, but I always think it's such a nice thing to say 'Merry Christmas' to friends who celebrate it. And it will be not nice to say you cannot congratulate them because it will disturb your faith. You say you appreciate those who celebrate Christmas by letting them celebrate it. However, I think, it's not an appreciation, because you have put someone in the distance, and drawn a border in between. That is the cruelest thing you've done to humanity.

You Might Also Like

0 comments