Finally, It's a Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

October 22, 2012

Yaa, I have been wanting this eyeliner for a looooong time. I didn't buy it because I still had an eyeliner, because it's pricey, I waited until I was out of this makeup. Previously, I used K-Palette eyeliner. Read the review here. I was satisfied enough with my K-Palette eyeliner. However, I don't know, it dried so fast. I estimated I still have few weeks or months maybe before I need to buy a new eyeliner, but...the pen tip has dried. I don't know whether there's still any liquid of eyeliner in it or not.

So, yaah, I decided to buy Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. I got it for IDR 185,000. It's really expensive, I know! But, is the price equitable with the quality? Let's see!


From the package, ooooh, many knows, Dolly Wink always has cute and girly packaging. This is the new package of Dolly Wink. I like it more than the old one. It's simple but so pretty, with flowers and Tsubasa Masuwaka (always become a reason when I buy product from Japan. LOL!). I even think this package does not deserve a place in a trash bin, so till now, I keep it.



Next, the pen tip is what I like most from this eyeliner. It's easier to apply eyeliner with this tip. The tip is not different from K-Palette's, but I think Dolly Wink gives the deeper black line. Also it's waterproof and long-lasting. It won't be cracked like most of the cheaper eyeliner, and it won't smudge and won't make your eyes like a panda after few hours of the application. It stays still until you remove it with the eye makeup remover.


Overall, I really like this eyeliner. I crown Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner as the best eyeliner I've ever tried. Let's see, if it dried easily like K-Palette! I will report the update. And another thing that is so important, I hope it's way cheaper someday. Poor my wallet! Hahahaha

Here's the look with Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner! Took with my phone, used magic skin filter to make my face looks flawless :P

You Might Also Like

2 comments