Tattoo Lines Your Eyes

July 24, 2012

Since I was obsessed with make up, I hadn't found a very good eyeliner that can satisfy myself. I tried many products, but it ends with the result 'it's good, but...'. There was always a lack. But, a few days ago, I bought an eyeliner, named K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner. It's written on the pack, '1 Day Tattoo'. My reaction is "Oh, really?!". However, I expected much of this eyeliner because it's pricey. I bought this for IDR 160,000.




After I received the K-Palette Eyeliner (I bought it online), I tried it on my hand.


Then, pour it with water. Yeah, it's waterproof, nothing changed.


The appliance is also so easy. The slim tip makes the line easier, and the amount of the liquid eyeliner is under control because you don't need to dip the brush to the jar.


How about the resistance?! I will say, this is a real tattoo, but I don't know if it is a 1-day-tattoo or just a half day. Hahahahahaha. It doesn't wear off easily, unlike my previous eyeliner, after a longwear, it fades, smudges and here comes time to say hello to panda eyes. But you don't need to worry how to wash the K-Palette eyeliner off. Simply use makeup remover, and it's gone.

I think, this is the best eyeliner I've ever have. No lack I've found yet. It is also good for a beginner who want to learn to wear an eyeliner. It is the easiest for you to use. A thin line is no problem. For deep and dramatic eyes, just add more. Next time, I'll try Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, because many say it has similar quality with K-Palette.

You Might Also Like

0 comments