Etude Lovely Cookie Blusher New #6 Grapefruit Jelly

October 26, 2012

Etude House has provided the new Lovely Cookie Blusher in seven variants, #1 Strawberry Mouse, #2 Strawberry Shoe, #3 Raspberry Tart, #4 Carrot Cheese Cake, #5 Apricot Pudding, #6 Grapefruit Jelly, and last, #7 Rose Sugar Macaroon. Since it has cute and yummy name, I'm attracted to buy one. I choose the Grapefruit Jelly, because I like pink shade on my cheeks but not too bright one.

Here, the Lovely Cookie Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly. The packaging is tooooo cute. My attention goes to the cute white puff with pink ribbon. Pat that puff to your cheeks and those will be yummy and pinkish like a grapefruit jelly.



However, this cute thing doesn't help much. I prefer to use brush to apply this blusher. By using brush, I can apply evenly, and make a perfect pinky shade. Just patting it on my cheeks doesn't give a good result. Also, the puff becomes not hygiene after several times I use it. You must change it with the new one if you prefer to use the puff instead of brush.

About the blusher itself, I like the color that appears on my cheeks after applying it. The color is soft but able to make the look fresher. But....it kinda fail to last on my cheeks after few hours of application. So, I need to touch up often.




I like this product but not really like it. Its cuteness satisfies me, though there are many lacks. This blusher is affordable too, about IDR 90,000. So it's worth, I think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments