Queen of the Crow

March 26, 2013

So, I was in state of not knowing what to do yesterday. I looked around my notebook archives and realized I have this one pic of Tsubasa Masuwaka, that famous gyaru model, dolly wink producer, and singer. 

Here's the pic:


I got that pic from Tumblr. The concept is really different from her usual concept which is very girly and cute, yaa, you know, gyaru concept. This time she dresses in black and has Rock-ish feeling and Gothic also. With the feather surrounds her, I see her as the Queen of the Crow. Well, anyone knows further information about this pic?

And then, the desire comes to achieve this look by playing with makeup I have. Yeah, but the main reason is I don't want to waste my EOS Blytheye Grey, the super bright grey lens I bought months ago. I reviewed it here, by the way.

Okay, so here's the version of mine :




More details, in a half face pic :


That feather on the eyes, I failed to achieve that because I don't know how to draw like those on Tsubasa's eyes. I ended up by drawing ridiculous three lines, but I asked my sister "Does this eye already look like wing?", and she said "yes". Okay, quite successful. LOL!

I also had such a hard time in drawing my brows. I drew my brows first, and then after applying eyeshadow, I realized my brow was...ummm.. over-length. So I erased it again....hahahaha....and drew it again.

These are the products I used :

Face:
1. Maybelline Clear Smooth Liquid Foundation #Ivory
2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder
3. Skinfood Rice Concealer #Light Beige
4. NYX Brown Eyeshadow (for shading)

Eyes:
1. NYX Triple Eyeshadow #Black, Grey, White
2. Etude Oh m'Eye Line #Black
3. NYX Pencil Eyeliner #Black
4. Of course, EOS Blytheye Grey

Lips:
1. Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
2. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Okay, that's all. I just wanna share my experience, not a tutorial, coz I'm just a beginner who don't know how to draw eyebrows....and wings. I end this post with my Crow Queen look in Black and White.

You Might Also Like

0 comments