Picnic Over Tribeca

November 24, 2014

On November 15, I planned a meetup with my friend, Nurul, and I just randomly asked her to come to Central Park. She previously asked me is there any events on that day, and coincidentally, I saw some bloggers posted about a 'Picnic Over Tribeca' that would be held at Central Park. So we came there.


I'm not a food lover, but attending this kind of event once in a while will never goes wrong, I guess. This post wouldn't be a proper event report, just a pictures post, I think.

Tribeca Park was pretty crowded at that time. Food stalls were lined up there, and they were really tempting since I had such a hard time deciding which one should I buy. Also, I was hungry.



Finally, I decided to try the corn dogs, because I think the portion might suffice as my lunch. The food sold were mostly snacks and beverages that would nice to be eaten and drunk while having a picnic at the park. Bought some ice cream too, but forgot to take a pic of them.



Picnic time!


Took some selfies.



And feet selfie.



My OOTD, one of NUWA collection. :P


End of the post. Bye~

You Might Also Like

0 comments