Dealing with Acne

July 16, 2012

Acne is a very common problem that many people face it. Therefore, almost all of skincare product provide acne treatment. Etude House has a solution for acne too, its product called AC Clinic. There are AC Clinic Cleaning Foam, AC Clinic Cream, Mist, Toner, and even BB cream. So, these products are suitable for all people who have acne trouble.

I, actually, have a dry skin, but it doesn't mean I'm free from acne. However, I think this product, as other acne treatments, can dry skin, because it also can control oil. So I decided to try just one product of this AC Clinic. I bought Red Spot Balm + Whitening. It's affordable, just IDR 118,000. You can buy it here. Here's the package:


It comes with a tube of Pink Daily Spot, and this is what I will review. To be honest, I didn't know that it will come with a Pink Daily Spot, so then I took the tube and gave the Red Spot Balm to my sister who have more oily skin than me.


This little tube contains 5ml pink cream that you can use for the pink spot on your face. It seems a very little amount but I have used it for about a month, and I'm still not out of it. I put this cream on my acne, a small acne, and an acne wanna be, pinkish spot on my face every night before going to sleep.

Well, the result is not bad. This pink daily spot helps reducing acne and make it dry before it's going to explode. Hahahahahahahaha..sorry for the way I describe it.

Pink Daily Spot is a good product for acne. That prevents acne going bigger, but however it cannot prevent acne appearing on your face. I think because this is not what this product is going to work. You can prevent acne by using another product from AC Clinic, like the foam, toner, cleanser, and many more. I recommend you to try a trial kit from AC Clinic, including pink powder spot, gel lotion, and cleansing foam.So just small amount of them and see if they work on you or not.


Get it here for only IDR 90,000. Indonesia only.

You Might Also Like

0 comments