The Innocent's Thinking

April 24, 2012

When I was a child, I ever thought why God must create a hell when any adults were so kind and have the ability for knowing the good and bad things. I don't know maybe it's because my mother, father, grandma figures that I adore so much or maybe because I have not seen any thieves, murderers, or people in government. Or maybe I just didn't realize the mask that everyone wore.

When I was a child, I have a belief that doomsday will happens when every human in this planet has become an elder. I was afraid of doomsday and I tried to reassure myself that I still have much time before my life ended. I was sure that God is very kind and fair enough to give a fair life to his creations. So, every human must have the same length of lifetime in order to see the same things and gain the same chances.

When I was a child, I scared of getting the God's punishment in hell. I had read a (shitty) comic about the afterlife in hell. Someday, I was so lazy to pray and missed that. But then I was always thinking about the punishment that I would get in hell. So I checked that (shitty) comic and was terrified after I found that my head would be crushed by a giant hammer. "Why not this drinking blood punishment, it's going way better," sighed the little me. I, then, was disappointed finding that drinking blood punishment was for the people who loved to drink the haram beverages. "Please God, I only missed a pray, and I swear I won't drink beers."

Oh, my childhood...my innocent thinking...

Look at the innocent me, have no sins and no teeth. Hahaha..

You Might Also Like

0 comments