Ragusa

March 05, 2012

Yesterday was a 'gather-with-family' day. Even though my family and I couldn't decide where to go, but, finally, we ended in Ragusa, an awesome place to eat some awesome ice cream. That was the second time I visit this place.

Ragusa Italian Ice Cream is located at Jalan Veteran I, No. 10, Jakarta. At morning till noon, this place is always crowded. You can't find an empty seat there. So, have a patience to wait or just go to somewhere else! I'd ever gone to this place and found a very long queue. Because my Dad, my sisters, and I didn't have much patience, we went out and said goodbye to Ragusa.

Finally, yesterday's evening, a weird time to eat ice cream, I was back there and there were empty seats everywhere. We ordered Spaghetti Ice Cream, Banana Split, and Tutti Frutti. Actually, I wanted to try Cassata Siciliana but it was out of stock. The price range of the ice cream is IDR 20,000 to IDR 30,000. No preservative was added to the ice cream, so it will melt quickly. However, the taste of the ice cream is yummy and unique, maybe. You can't find ice cream that tastes like Ragusa's.

My Tutti Frutti

This place only serves ice cream, but in front of Ragusa, you can find people sell Indonesian traditional food such as Rujak Juhi, Satay, Otak-Otak, and Kue Ape. Not only the ice cream, but this food also has high recommended taste. The Chicken Satay is the real chicken which is so tender. The Rujak Juhi is also appetizing like the satay. I haven't tried Otak-Otak and Kue Ape, but many people say they love the Otak-Otak.

Before
After



Ragusa is a nice place to hang out and taste the very good quality ice cream, but you need to have extra patience and extra time to visit this always crowded place.

And yeaah...I'm full!

You Might Also Like

0 comments