Not A Good Day

February 25, 2012

Have u ever felt a bad day?

I actually disagree with the one who used to say that 'today is my bad day because I broke up, I stepped on poop, and bla..bla..bla..'. Well, I think there are more people who feel worse than that. They should not think that their day is really bad.

However, I don't know if this can be called a bad day or what, but I hate what happened on this day.
I maybe not a too-busy-person but I have schedule. I try to arrange my schedule, what to do today, what to do tomorrow, and what to do in a week. So, it's like an 'arrrrgggghh' if someone make a mess with this schedule. I know there should be tolerance with the reason, but I don't like it.

I have an appointment with someone today, and when I, 'beautifully', arrived at the place, I couldn't find that someone. When I texted him, he just cancelled the appointment and asked me to go to a different place. Yaa, my schedule was totally in mess. I paid the taxi to go there and it wasn't cheap. I prefer to go home because I don't have an idea where this place is and how much it costs to get there.

A little thing such giving an information and confirmation, may become so important. And also people need to choose their priority and decide it quickly for someone else. So other people will know and not be hoping too much. Huhh, I think I got the karma! (??)

Ooooh, in addition, when I get prepared this morning, I dropped my Princess Mimi lens. I tried to pick it up, but I couldn't find it. When I arrived home, I searched it and there's no result. Super sigh!

My Princess Mimi lens is officially missing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments