Tragedy Comedy

October 18, 2014


It's not because of Halloween that I made this look. I got affected emotionally by some stories I read in which the topics involved tragedy and comedy in human's lives. Until it led me to browsing Google to find the what so-called 'inspiration' to create something.

Tragedy and comedy have always been depicted as two classical masks, weeping face for tragedy and laughing face for comedy. So I tried to recreate those masks using makeup.

I do realize that my comedy looks like evil face rather than laughing face, but it is quite close to the reference on Deviantart that I used, isn't it?! Perhaps, because there is 'evil laugh' but there's no 'evil cry'. :/



“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” 

which I believe it's reversed.


Note: No eyeliner used except for the black eyeliner. Mostly, I used only eyeshadows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments