My New Year Celebration

January 05, 2014

It's January 5th already. This is my first post in 2014. Kinda late -_-

Well, not much to talk about. Actually, I just wanna store the pics and share what I did on new year's eve and day.

My family and I decided to go to PIK to have a dinner and see fireworks. But the food is meh, no wonder it's really cheap for a PIK restaurant.




Nothing special with the pic above, but I love my leg there. How can it be so skinny and long?! Camera trick. Thanks to Papa who took the pic.

.

And then, on January 1st, we went to Kebon Raya Bogor.







Fuck the human who made this place so dirty.




Could they be more responsible?! Since when a lake became a big trash bin?! That trash is more suitable to be put in their mouth and tummy than to be put in the lake.

You Might Also Like

0 comments