#BandungLife: Rasa Bakery dan Cafe

November 20, 2016

Visited Rasa Bakery and Cafe about a  month ago after my weekly Zumba session. This place reminded me a lot of Ragusa in Jakarta, where you can find homemade ice cream. The vintage vibe it has assured me about their resemblance. The menu they offer is different though. And also, while Ragusa feels homey, Rasa somehow feels classy.





I ordered the ice cream: Pineapple and Coconut Ice Cream. Simple dessert. They consisted of scoops of ice cream, wafer, and crumbs, and specially served on the real pineapple and coconut. 





Poffertjes to accompany the ice cream.

There were some cakes being displayed for sale. All kinds of cakes were simple and really 'djadul'. Legend says they have been selling the same kind of cakes for decades 😮😮😮.



Rasa Bakery and Cafe
Jalan Tamblong No. 15
Braga, Bandung 40111

.
.
.

See you on my next post

anggielian

You Might Also Like

0 comments