Beauty Clinic Mediheal Sulfur Blackhead Suction Patch

March 10, 2013

Yo! Long time no post.

Of course it's caused by me being in a small city, isolated from internet connection. LOL! But, now, I'm writing this post, and it's about beauty product again (finally!).

This is Beauty Clinic Mediheal Sulfur Blackhead Suction Patch.



In short, this is a nose patch( ̄ω ̄;) . Yaa, you know, a nose patch to pull out annoying blackheads and whiteheads from the pores. It's a one step nose patch, unlike other products, for example, from Etude House, that provides two-step-patch, first to pull out blackheads and second to make the pores smaller. So, it's going to be more simple. This product is made in Korea. As you can see, all the words are in Korean, so I don't know anything about this product. Hahaha... *hollow laugh*

The nose patch comes up in black. It makes any blackheads pulled out can be seen clearly. Also I assume from its name it has sulfur extract. The smell is kinda sulfur.


To make the suction works better, I wipe my nose area with warm water. It's supposed to open the pores. Or you may do steaming before using nose patch. Then, remove the plastic from the patch, and wear the patch for about 15 minutes until it feels so tight.

This is the face while wearing nose patch. The face looks like sushi, with nori, my friend ever told me that. LOLOL! Try to be elegant like the woman in the packaging, but end up by being sushi.


And next, disturbing picture of the nose patch rite after the I took it off. Blackheads!! Whiteheads!! Gross!!


What does differ this mediheal nose patch from other nose patches? For me, its suction power. This nose patch has incredible power in....sucking. It feels extra tight while wearing, and when it's pulled out, I feel everything is also pulled out, a lil bit hurt of course. (×_×;)

Well, not much to say since I just tried it once, but it's pretty satisfying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments