Monday, February 24, 2014

Mirror of Erised

source: harrypotter.wikia.com

"It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts."
-Albus Dumbledore-

.

Having desperate desire is really really pathetic. I read Harry Potter for the first time when I was just an elementary student. Back then I knew, even though Harry was the one who always come back to find his desire in Mirror of Erised, the one that should be pitied most was Ron. Harry's desire was associated with the dead people while Ron's was about what HIS LIFE would be.

Why I'm writing about this Mirror of Erised?! Because recently, I think I've got my Mirror of Erised: My dream.

What does a nice dream look like? Absolutely, it shows things we want in real life being our possession. But more real it shows, more pathetic we are when we wake up in the morning. 

I keep having a nice dream in every single night. When I wake up for a moment in the morning, I laze around and get to sleep again, there comes another nice dream. One night, I dreamed about achieving my big target. Another night, I dreamed about having a promising agreement with someone. And then, I dreamed about buying so many cute socks that I've been wanting. Next night, I dreamed about banging my bossy high school mate's head into the table. Tonight, I dreamed about replying a message that had been ignored for a day. Good, huh?! To find life's going smooth, problems solved, revenge avenged, things done, in the dream?!

I love sleeping, just like Harry who loves to get back to be in front of Mirror of Erised. I hate waking up, finding all that I've dreamed about are fake, and now I need to get it by my own hands. Laziness level 1000000000000.

My dream is directly proportional to my desperate desire. My dream is inversely proportional to my capability of doing things in reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment