Friday, May 31, 2013

Beautiful Children

Today, I woke up at 4.30 A.M., and had been ready to go at 5. Oh hello morning, long time no see. I had something to do in some place and I went there with my bestie.

You must know that besties can talk about anything, from the wisest thing ever to the crappiest thing ever, and so did we.

She began by stating she wants to go to Turkey, because in her eyes, Turkish men are absolutely handsome. Then, we continued to mumble how much we want to marry Caucasians, because they will give us beautiful children. There's a famous term in our language to define this, 'memperbaiki keturunan'. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You may call we 'racist' but......whatever!

The topic went to how to marry one, but later we didn't discuss about marriage anymore, just how to be pregnant of those beautiful children. Should we pay for the Caucasians' sperm?! And then she added, after giving birth and raising the children, she would ask all of  her good-looking children to be models since they were babies. Voila! She would be rich. Balik modal.

I went like, "*Gasp! That was genius!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughing so hard my belly hurts and my ass off

No comments:

Post a Comment